Friday 10 July 2009

boom

I was perched outside in the pouring rainTrying to make myself a sailThen I'll float to you my darlin'With the evening on my tailAlthough not the most honest means of travelIt gets me there nonethelessI'm a heartless man at worst, babeAnd a helpless one at bestDarling I'll bathe your skinI'll even wash your clothesJust give me some candyBefore I goOh, darling I'll kiss your eyesAnd lay you down on your rugJust give me some candyAfter my heartOh, and I'm often fals explainingBut to her it plays out all the sameAnd although I'm left defeatedIt get's held against my nameI know you got plenty to offer babyBut I guess I've taken quite enoughWell I'm some stain there on your bedsheetYou're my diamond in the roughDarling I'll bathe your skinI'll even wash your clothesJust give me some candyBefore I goOh, darling I'll kiss your eyesAnd lay you down on your rugJust give me some candyAfter my heartI know that there're writtings on the wallBut Darling I'll bathe your skinI'll even wash your clothesJust give me some candyAfter my heartOh, and I'll be there waiting for youOh, I'll be there waiting for youI'll be there waiting for youOh, I'll be there waiting for youOh, I'll be there waiting for youOh, then I'll be there waiting for youI'll be there waiting for youOh, then I'll be there waiting on youI'll be there waiting for youI'll be there waiting for you

No comments:

Post a Comment