Sunday 1 May 2011

Another week down and one to go until i'm out of here. This week has been lovely. It's been spent with some of my favourite people and i wouldn't of had it any other way. Wednesday i went to see Dancing On Ice with my mum, nan, nans sister; Jenny, Lydianne, and Melissa. It was a very funny day and was lovely to spend some time with them before i go. Dancing On Ice was pretty amazing too, as always and i got just abit starstuck when Vanilla Ice rapped pretty much in front of me. Nearly died. The next day me and mum had a lie in and headed into town to do some last minute shopping and had our feet nibbled by fishes!! It was probably one of the weirdest things i've ever done, and i'm stupidly ticklish on my feet which made it worst. The good thing is, my feet are alot smoother and i managed to make a mate who worked there who just so happens to be going Bulgaria in May. No doubt i'll bump into her and think we're best mates when drunk or something.
Friday was the day of the royal wedding and i was pretty much glued to the tv all day! I didn't think i was that bothered about it all, but when i got up in the morning i was sat on the sofa in my pjs al day watching their every move! It was a proud day to be British and i think that the whole thing was so beautiful. People that moaned about it, can get lost because in my opinion that day was history in the making. I started getting ready for 'our' big night really early because i just couldn't wait, and Jackie later appeared to get ready with me. I don't know why but i was slightly nervous along with very excited for our leaving do. I had a feeling it was all going to get very emotional and i was right! It was an amazing night, and everybody showed up apart from a couple which was nice. It was just lovely to have everyone i love and everyone i'm going to miss in one big room, sharing a dance together and drinking until the sun came up. Apart from not having most my family there, it was pretty perfect, and if i could i'd want to do it all again.
Rents got home from being away at the peak district earlier, and since then me and mum have re packed all my case properly and wedding planned abit with Fran. Must admit it gets me very excited wondering what thier big day will be like after watching the whole of Kate and Wills! haha.
So now all my main shopping has been done there is literally only a couple of major jobs that need to be done. I'm heading into town tomorrow to transfer all my money over into my main account from my savings, sort my nose piercing out, and get my hair cut. Looking forward to having something abit different for summer and seeing the lovely Jess. I need to still sort a camera, find a memory card and finish packing the last few bits into my case. It's that awkward time when you can't wear anything nice for the last few days as it all needs to be washed and packed away! Hello wearing complete rubbish this week.
I said i'd try and update this as much as possible for Jackie as i know she reads it all the time ;) so look out for other posts this week! Bare with me people! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment