Wednesday 25 November 2009

ive just been playing bejeweled blitz for like 10 minutes solid . my eyes hurt. today was nice , it made a change to work with aaron as he usually just works like saturdays the dosser!! lovin the tunez on shop floor too , one of the many reasons i enjoy having dan as a manager . most chilled out shift ever . shame about the other one . jamie was being disgusting as per , and him and lynne were having shoe cleaner fights in the back . i think it has caused me ashma . thanks guys . me and hannah were lovin the dubstep . people getting angry on the phone , teaching a chinese lady how to tie her shoes. jamies response 'are they not up to date over there or something, or maybe coz everything is so far in advance they have shoes that tie them selves' this could be possible. met my mum and hannah out of work . went pictures with hannah but new moon was stupidly full so we decided to go pizza hut instead and spend shauns money. ate way too much , and surprisingly enjoyed the bus home quite alot . i was next to the heater and my ipod was playing some wicked tunage .
i got home and dad got really angry coz he hadnt realised id ate and was microwaving my meatballs . WHAYY.
looking forward to them badboys tomorrow dinner time ! got changed into slobs and have been chilling since . found out my brother had been over to go on my laptop , you sneeky devil !! nothing gets by me !
i cant wait to get my big bed , and for the weekend, although knowing what i didnt know about 2 hours ago makes me not look forward to it as much . bummer . i know. you dont .
hopefully will get some decent hours next week so i can afford the day off monday and chill out with hannah . i so need to get paid its unreal . thats about it for today , nothing really happened ...

just an average day in the life of abbie fletcher yeahh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment