Friday 27 April 2012

I leave to go Bulgaria in 12 days. I'm going through so many mixed up emotions. A mix of pure excitement, i'll be reunited with my second family, and i'll be back to the simple life full of beautiful people. On the other hand i'm very nervous and apprehensive. I think going alone is really going to hit me hard...although i won't be alone, i'll have at least 4 other people flying with me, to me...i don't have the person i started it all with me. Killer...at the same time, i'm excited to see how i cope, to show people i can do it, and i think i just have to put all those silly worries behind me. BRING IT ON.
So...i've got just 1 week left at work, which is also very exciting. I'm looking forward to leaving drinks with some of my lovely schuh people and also my family, which i'll miss stupidly.
For now..i have a big long list of things to do and buy...so i best get on with it. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment