Wednesday 14 March 2012

Plans for travelling and all the rest have to start moving forward soon. I'm getting impatient. I wanna book flights, make notes of where to visit, make notes of what to do and what not to do. What to eat, how to travel. I stumbled across this blog TRAVEL BLOG and it's got me very excited to be apart of it all. I've also got a good friend that's currently living the dream as we speak, his different stories and photo's have me craving for more, and i want it all. I want to see everything he's seeing, and wish i was there to experience it too! Check his blog here . I'm currently saving as hard as i can (something i have great difficulty in doing and always have) so after Bulgaria, i'll hopefully have enough money to book a one way flight straight to Bangkok. I'm very excited about it all, and i'll keep you as updated as i can, even if there is a small matter of 5 months in Sunny Beach inbetween!

No comments:

Post a Comment