Sunday 19 February 2012

iyah

This weekend i've become a recluse. My best friends been my bed, and my companys been the dog and occasionally my brother. It's been nice though, and as much as i had to put everything into forcing myself not to go out all i wanted to do was go out and play. Felt quite proud of myself for staying in, and my body loves me again after dancing round my living room like a prat to a work out dvd. Lovely lovely. It's all for a good cause though, next weekend is the one!! I can't think about it and not smile!! I've got a good week following up to it actually, nothing to do, and no money up until Thursday..which gives me some time to go gym, some time to sort out what's actually happening on Saturday. Wednesday i've got tickets with all the lovely ladies in my family to go and see Calander Girls at DMH in town. I love this, it's a tradition that we do every year where we get tickets to go and see something all together. Looking forward to seeing Hannah too, i feel like we need a good catch up even though i've probably got nothing to report and will just end up moaning about men! haha same as always then! Thursday is pay day, and the day i go for drinks with some of the schuh lot! That'll be nice, considering i'll only have one more day at work then i'm off for the week! Yay.
I'm excited, mainly to see everyone that i've not seen in what feels like forever. I've missed my second family, nearly as much as i missed my actual family whilst in Bulg. It's a great excuse to get so drunk for once other people will have to deal with looking after me/buying me shots. Beaut. I can't wait to get my girls back once again, although it's not been long since i last saw them, i have to make the most of this time with them, as after now it might be a long time until they come back home. I think you may have realised i'm VERY excited for next weekend. I just hope people don't start letting me down, i know what people can be like, and things conveniently start popping up to get in the way of the plans i've had for the past 2 months. Hopefully people will prove me wrong!!
Anyway, that's it for now. Much love, here's to my last week of being 20. Since when did i get so old? WHERE has the time gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment