Tuesday 29 November 2011

5 ways to win my heart.

Okay this should be easy. I'm pretty much all about the little things to be honest. I'm easily pleased and by no means high maintence. I'd say the most important thing that i need when i meet anyone new is banter. ALLLLLL about the banter it's unreal. You need to be able to make me smile, you need to be witty, sarcastic, and take some flirty abuse. You also need to give it back. Make me laugh with some good old dry humour and you're pretty much half way there.
Secondly, get along with my best friends, and family. If you don't love them like i love them it won't work!
Thirdly, wear nice shoes. Vans, always nice, sometimes some toms or a nice winter boot can be welcomed too. I work in a shoe shop, i notice these things straight away.
Fourth of all, It's a massive plus if you can drive. I can't drive (yet to learn) so it would be lovely to be picked up and driven around (not to sound too needy). Also, we can go for roadtrips and we can take Sherri with us.
Lastly, ACCENT. An accent will make you 100% fitter than you are. Seriously.

- Rich, well off men are also welcome.
Anyone fit this bill? I'm currently taking applications....

No comments:

Post a Comment