Thursday 15 September 2011

Wonderwall

Alright, okay, up until this moment in time i've been okay being back home, i've enjoyed seeing everyone, getting some rest, eating decent food, and being clean for a change. I guess the fact that wonderwall just came on my shuffle hasn't helped this situation, but i miss Sunny Beach and it's only just hit me. I miss everything about it. I miss the easy going life style and the people. I miss the people the most, the one's you'd see everyday and not take much notice of, and the one's that would, actually get you through the day. I'm looking forward to our mini reunion in Brid. There's been talk about it for a while now and i can't wait to make it happen. I get to see my summer family again and i'm so excited.
I wouldn't even say that i'm really, really down, and got the blues being back home or anything.. I guess, i just miss it. I think it would be impossible to live somewhere like that for nearly 5 months and not miss it, my summer was wonderful, and i want to do it all over again. Roll on next Summer! Of course right after my next adventure that will hopefully be happening in Thailand. Nothings set in stone yet though so watch this space. My life, all of a sudden got quite interesting, and i'm loving every second.

No comments:

Post a Comment