Tuesday 27 September 2011

I haven't blogged much recently, been kinder hard as i've been living at my brothers for the past few days while he's in Ibiza going mental and probably hoping he didn't have to come home. Not that i blame him, i'm very much jealous of his 'lads holiday' and wish i could have gone with them. Obviously defeats the object. So, i've not been able to blog much, but i guess nothings really happened. I started back work the other day which was nice. Good to see everyone, but also a hard hit. Especially when i think what my everyday life was 3 weeks ago. Completely different, and it's completely weirding me out. It feels like i've never left. I suppose i sort of like being at work. I'm currently skint, so knowing that i'm earning abit of money is a nice feeling (even if i have got to wait another month until payday!).
Tom's coming up for a night out in Leicester this weekend, something me and Sherri are very, very excited about. He's the person i've missed the most, and when he left Sunny Beach without us, it hit us hard how much of a big part he played in our summer. I can't wait to see him, to have drinks, and too party like we're back in Bulgaria. We're gunna be dropsama beh!
I'm in a sort of weird mood at the minute, and i can't quite get my head around it. I'm hoping it will pass because sometimes i find myself thinking too much. Especially at night, it's bad enough anyway with my messed up body clock from the summer, but it get's too about 3am (where i actually start to wind down) and i just can't stop my brain from ticking over everything. I have a lot to think about. I want alot of things right now, and it's frustrating me that i can't have them. I don't care what Jessie J says, it is all about the money, money, money.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment