Saturday 10 September 2011

Hello.

Well, hey! I'm back in the UK!!! I got home from Bulgaria yesterday and completely surprised everyone by just showing up! Amazing. If anybody follows my blog, you'll know about the long essay of a post i did last year when i got home from just a one week holiday. Therefore, if i was too write a blog right now i could be going on for days. Don't worry, over due course i'll obviously let you all know how i'm doing but for now; all you need to know is, that i'm home, i'm happy, i'm an alcoholic (first stage is admitting it right?), i have a pathetic tan, and i've had the most amazing summer ever. I've missed blogging so much! Have you all missed me? Watch this space, because i have almost 5 months worth of catching up to do. Get me a vodka!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment