Monday 29 November 2010

monday


I had a lovely weekend. It was spent with my favourite schuh people, drinking home made cocktails, playing guitar hero, wii, falling over, cuddling, laughing, eating, playing with the cutest kittens and talking, and that was only Saturday night! Sunday i found myself with a sore head, nearly falling asleep through the staff meeting and laughing at inappropiate times. I don't really see why i have to go to them considering we go over the same thing every time. I hope everyones good today. I had work, it was nice. Abit annoyed that work seemed to have cut my hours quite dramatically. Shall be having words with my manager tomorrow about that! Not alot going off this week, everyones seems to be looking forward to Saturday night! A free meal and a whole lot of drinks why shouldn't they! We played christmas songs for the first time at work today. It was lovely... I'm sure in 3 weeks i won't be saying the same thing after they have it literally on repeat. Anyway.. off for some dinner. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment