Sunday 21 November 2010

hello.

i honestly am dreading tomorrow at work. In all my 2 years, i've never dreaded going in. But tomorrow i feel like i want to ring in sick/not turn up or something. Maybe i'm over reacting but i think i can find a few others that share this feeling. Everythings abit slow at the minute. I've got nothing to look forward too and i guess i'm getting bored. I get bored so easily. Christmas is full steam ahead now, and with only about 5 weeks to go, i ought to get shopping. I'm quite lucky i suppose. I have friends who are easy to buy for, my mum also. It's just my brother and dad. With dads birthday being on christmas day, i need to pull out a double wammy on the present front. Brother is the hardest person to buy for too. The boy that has everything! I'm sure i'll find him a tshirt or something. Sure the lovely wellgosh boys will help me out again! My weekends been quite nice, Saturday me, sherri and the rents went shopping in Nottingham. Even though not much shopping happened.. we did go for a nice pub lunch and have a nice wander drinking hot chocolate with marshmellows. Everything seemed very festive and i treated myself to some perchases. Today was spent at the pub again, pub lunch, drinks, and cheesecake. The christmas lights in town were turned on today aswell so me Sherri and Ashlee went too town hall square to see what was cracking. A 10 quid taxi ride later and i got home and crashed in front of the fire watching bad tv talking to Dom when facebook chat stopped being a slag.
As christmas is nearing, i can't help but look back on what i've done this past year. The horrible thing is, not much at all. I don't even want to look back at the list i made to see what i've not completed. At least i've realised this now right, and still got a couple of months to change things before i'm going into 2011 with nothing achieved. I'm not really excited for christmas, i think work kills it. Like, i remember finishing school for 2 weeks and it being the best feeling. Maybe i should become a teacher just for the holidays? Retail kills the whole experience, but i know its exactly the same for alot of other people. Give it a couple of weeks and i might be feeling it abit more. I like having my friends and family close, and getting to see my brother alot of the christmas period. It makes me realise how lucky i am to have such a big and loving family. So yeah, christmas.. work or no work.. is always abit of an eye opener especially as people seem to forget throughout the rest of the year.
2011 will be a big year. You have my word! x

No comments:

Post a Comment