Wednesday 13 October 2010

oh hiiiiiii!!!

Hello, i haven't blogged properly in quite a long time, but considering mumford and sons are playing, i've not got to be up early and i'm quite content, i thought why not. Everythings lovely at the minute. There gets a point in the day where for about 5 minutes i miss some of my friends so much i just wanna catch a train to go see them all last minute. But after the 5 minutes i know that it's not long until christmas where i get to see them all together ! But anyway, like i was saying i'm really happy at the minute other than this little glitch. This weekend was pretty amazing, i may have spent silly amounts but i really couldn't care less, i have some pretty good injokes running between me and sherri after the last minute trip to skeg. Photos below! I love having something to look forward too, and now i don't really feel that much is going off. Still counting down the months until i get out of this place. I'm not quite sure people actually believe that i'm going to do it. I've always been a bit of a dreamer, and having high hopes for everything which i guess is sometimes a bad thing when it comes to things like this. When i tell people the things i want too do eventually and they just laugh at you, it kinder makes you question whether you can actually do it. I will do it though, all the laughing and the 'i won't believe it until you're there' banter just makes me want it more. Just to prove a point, because i hate to be wrong.
(I think i'm rambling abit now. Maccabees just came onto spotify. Massive love)

Goodnight. P.s it would be good to get some feedback, or just to know somebody actually reads this. I have no idea if you people enjoy reading this mess! Cool. x

2 comments: