Tuesday 28 September 2010

updateo.

So this weekend was pretty good. I finally got to see Chase & Status! It was literally one of the best things i've ever seen. I pretty much didn't care, i was going to dance and go mental and nobody was going to stop me. I also enjoyed the lack of hangover after considering me and lucy got through a whole bottle of vodka and plenty of cheeky vimptos later on. Good times all round. The trip to meadow hall sunday was pretty depressing, it made me realise how much i need to get paid. There's too much stuff i want this month. Floral DMs for the winter? New Ipod? New phone... Roll on the 7th! A trip to London is on the cards next month also as me and Sherri have had it planned for ages that we wanted to go see a show. Hopefully get some cheap last minute tickets! Looking forward to hopefully seeing Cortez too, it's been too long. Work at the minute is proving to be quite a laugh having Sherri around at some point throughout my shift. I'm at a point where i quite enjoy going and not minding getting up early to go. Although i'm sure as soon as the mornings start getting darker this opinon will change fairly quickly. Works pretty much the only thing happening right now. Along with a few weekends away planned i've not alot to look forward too. A good night out would be nice i guess! I'm actually really starting to enjoy having the winter on the way. I love layering up with coats, boots, scarves, hats.. there is also nothing better than getting home after the bus home from work too the fire being on and a cuppa tea being made :) Christmas soon!! Thats just my quick update anyway.. Nothing alot is happening at the minute so i'll let you know if anything big happens. Chances are slim but i'm always kept happy by the little things so i'm quite happy just taking everyday as it comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment