Thursday 9 September 2010

I honestly don't know why work insist on giving me every pay day off. I think after today i can safely say i'm the worst at saving money. Needing new outfits for Friday night AND Saturday night i headed into town to meet Sherri. Having spent 6 hours and not found ONE thing. I chose the most random things and now, after trying it all on, i need to take it all back for some credit note shit or something as the shop doesnt offer refunds. fml. I did however spend my money on some things i did need. Make up for example, hair dye ( very needed okay/not ) , nail varnish... you know all those things i can't live without ._. Why is it whenever you are skint and don't need anything you see all the most amazing dresses ever, and now.. when i have some money and need something quick the shops have nothing to offer. Everythings too short, too long, with no shape, too much shape... eugh. Why do i bother! I just end up coming home with stuff i don't actually want, but i buy it because i need something quick, and the truth is.. i don't need it at all. I have plenty of clothes to wear, and this is why i fail horribly at saving. I have no will power and hate wearing the same thing twice. I'm sure there will come a day in my life when i need a new wardrobe. A walk in one would be nice. I wish i was Carrie and i had my very own Big to build me one. Can't have everything though i suppose.
ANYWAY. After a beer and a burger and looking round every shop once again Sherri managed to get something to wear and she left me to go to a meal. I waited for Jackie as its her birthday and we we're planning on getting outfits for her big night which is tomorrow. As mine was sorted, we shopped again for something nice.

After today i have come to the conclusion that,

i'm rubbish with money
i don't need any more clothes
i hate shopping in Leicester.

This weekend should be good. Costing me a small fortune but.. who cares, really? xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment