Monday 6 September 2010

HIIIII

I'm backkkk. Have you missed me? thought as much. I spent a long weekend walking through the yorkshire dales/sippin champagne with some of the leicester tigers/ dancing with some of the fittest men i have ever seen/ eating some beautiful food/ shopping in boutiques and drinking coffee out of a flask whilst looking out onto some of the most beautiful sights i ever did see. It has come apparent that my mum has completely fallen in love with it up there, and i think that she and my dad are seriously considering moving one day. I felt completely content whilst there. Nothing to worry about and it was lovely to spend some time with my family as it doesn't happen very often. Especially my brother. Was lovely to have him back for a few days. The only thing missing was my girls, and my dog. Let me take them and i think i could quite happily vacate for a small while. Only a while though, i did start to miss doing the simple task of texting as the signal up there was really bad. I now don't really have much to look forward too. Lucys gone away so i won't see her for another week. I miss my babe! I get to spend all Thursday with Jackie hopefully as its my only day off this week, AND her birthday. I've yet to tell her i'm seeing her but i'm sure it will be fine. That okay Jacksss ? :) Next weekend should be a good laugh too. Moving in with Sherri to help dog sit aswell as 2 nights out and a bowling trip with work. I'm thinking surreal. Not a lot more to update you on! Visiting my old friend the gym this week as i've not been in over 2 weeks. Slacking!! I can see a difference aswell which isn't the look i'm going for. Still got to ask work about changing my contract tomorrow which i said i'd do ages ago. Busy Busy. Pay day Thursday too so i might update the wardrobe abit. I might even get my provisional sorted. Oya!.. i know. About time right. Lets get my life moving abit.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment