Saturday 18 September 2010

................................

I'm in a weird mood.
Everythings changing and i'm at that point where i start questioning my choices.
When everybody seems to be moving forward and you're stuck, you can't help but wonder; 'what if'.
I've made these choices for myself. If i made these choices for other people, if i was doing what everyone else was doing there would come a day where i would sit down and think, 'have i just wasted the past 4 years of my life for something i do not want or need'.
When i find myself in situations like this, when i start looking into things abit too much i look at my beautiful gold photo frame and read it until it sinks in.

KEEP CALM
AND
CARRY ON

I think its the thought of some of the people i love the most being about 20 million miles away after having them all summer at a half hour walk away thats hit the hardest.
I still have a couple of specials left.
I'll save money.
I'll have a right good time visiting,
and apparently... the heart will grow fonder.

I've made the right decision by staying here to work, it's just gunna take some getting used to doing it on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment