Friday 2 July 2010

oh hello :)

Sorry about the lack of posts. Been here there and everywhere the past couple of days sorting holiday things out and working. Wednesday was okay, work was really easy and i really didn't mind being there that day as i had a nice easy early shift and had Sherri by my side for all of it. Finished work at half 1 and went straight gym. Spent just over an hour there. Came out feeling really good, went and had a quick catch up with Cortez as hes rubbish and hasnt spoken to me for ages! After that went post office to sort some other bits out and headed home. Got back and then went fosse park with becca. Went back to hers and dyed her hair lovely reddd again. Got back at about 10 and stayed up late as i couldn't sleep.
Yesterday had a day off so headed into town to sort out a few other things, got my money changed, and sent off my E1 11 form. Shouldn't worry too much if i havent got that though as i'm pretty sure my insurance covers all that stuff. After searching for some sandals and having no luck i headed round Jackies. Spent the afternoon sitting outside, eating some amazing 'tapas' and lying in her bed watching youtube videos. Good times all round.
It's now Friday, another day off. Not really sure what to do with myself today. Case is pretty much packed, just got to add the last minute things, hairspray and make up, underwear and stuff that still needs to be washed and ironed. I'll probably give my bedroom a good cleaning today. I love cleaning my room. I find it very therapeutic some how, especially listening to my new playlist that Jackie made for me. Think i'm going round Beccas later as she has a free house. Guessing thats gunna be some sort of mini gathering. Don't think i'll stay long though as i've got work tomorrow and skint anyway to buy any sort of decent alcohol. Need it for the holiday fund!
Not really got much else to say. I'll try and post something before i go away!x

No comments:

Post a Comment