Thursday 15 July 2010

home sweet home? no.

So i'm well and truley home now. Being back work sort of makes it all real again, pops the bubble you have been living in the past week and a bit where you think its perfectly acceptable to do anything you want. Literally. First day back went quick i guess, and i suppose it was quite nice to get out the house. But oh my god, it depressed me. Listening to David Guetta on the bus genuinely quite upset me! I just couldn't stop thinking about where i was, and where i could be. I could be walking up and down in the sunshine, talking to people all day, meeting new people and having the best time. I don't think that could ever get boring. What the hell am i doing in schuh. Argh. It literally annoys me so much. ANYWAY, it was nice to see the boy again though. Probably the only reason i'm glad to be back. I also enjoy the fact my bedroom now smells of his car. A weird but comforting smell actually. I don't really have an awful lot to say today. Other than i'm missing sunny beach. Think its about time i got my head round these videos though, they need some serious editing. Anyone got any tips for editing videos? would be much appreciated! x

No comments:

Post a Comment