Friday 23 July 2010

Friday, at last.






The lack of sleep these days seems to be having quite an impact on everything. For one, i cry at the most stupid things, such as underage and pregnant (the tv show)? What the hell is that all about. I go every day feeling tired, and come 8 oclock i'm ready for bed. Shame that come about 10 i feel like i could run a marathon. Mornings are the hardest as i find it very difficult to get out of bed having finally dropped off properly at around 3am. It's now Friday and nothing has been resolved according to him. I'm glad i have work, it keeps me busy rather than sitting at home doing nothing, i'm also earning money for the London trip next month. Can't wait. Bring on the best shopping trip. Life still seems to just be plodding along at the minute. Nothing is really happening, and every night i find myself searching through job sites hoping that something perfect pops up. I guess i have a few things to look forward too, so just trying to focus on them. It's not all bad, and i hope this blog doesn't make me sound too depressed, because i'm really not. Most the time i am content. It's just feeling tired all the time really takes it out of you. Best get me a redbull to keep me going through work later. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment