Wednesday 31 March 2010

ola

Hello there, It's Wednesday morning and i've just woken up, must have slept funny last night also as my neck and back are bloody killing! Had some right weird dreams also. I won't go into them, might slightly freak you all out. Not really been doing alot recently. Had a nice weekend, had it off work which was nice, but i felt i was missing out on something at work. Still popped in Saturday to see the crew. Decided you're shit and never want to see you again, if you even know you even read this because i told you about it enough times you would know this but i know 100% you won't read it so i can say what i want. You shouldn't have been how you were, you should back off. Saturday made me realise this, thats all. Went out with the schuh lot Saturday, which was lovely as Becca met up with us too, ended up in Mosh which surprised me! Was nice to see Marc, and bumping into Cortez made my nighttt :) Got told that Becca pushes my buttons and that she controls me? Don't know what thats all about but shes my friend, we tend to spend alot of time together and be very close in general, have you never seen two people like this before? We must be something special. Also, saw Will-i-am in mosh, and Lynn you waster, i'll leave it at that. Felt abit hungover Sunday so therefore didn't really do much. Went out that night though, couldn't resist with Jackie being back and drinks a pound anyone? Calum gave me a lift in which got me there just in time, any later and i would have been queing on my own right at the back! It was so busy, could hardly move and getting drinks made us just not bother sometimes. Saw Jamie and Laura which was lovely, not seen them since before they went Aus. Glad i finally got things cleared up with Laura, and we're all okay now. I could have hugged the life out of Jamie though, refrained as didn't think it would be appropiate. Pissed me off how big headed some people were being about drugs. It's not cool, and i will leave that matter. Ended up being just me and Jackie by the end of it, Becca had gone home, as she wasn't feeling it, and Charlotte and Izzy had dissapeared to somewhere. Loved how both of us we're bloody loving it! Met loads of mates, didn't pull, but obviously the mates we're more comedy value! Got home, about half 3 and slept until i had to get up for half 8 the next day for work! Grim! Surprisingly okay though, 2 energy drinks got me through even though i was convinced they were filtering something through the vents and sending us all wappy. Turns out we had all been drinking high quantities of caffiene. All fun though, bouncing of the walls.
So that was my weekend, nothing special but a pretty decent one. Nice to have Jackie back! Nothing much planned this week, seeing Jackie Thursday , and Cortez in the evening for a film. Other than that , it's all work work work. Moneys alright i suppose. Thats all for today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment