Tuesday 9 February 2010

update

I miss waking up and listening to Radio 1 .

It seems i have come to a decision that will give me everything i'm craving at the minute .
1. To get out of Leicester.
2. Independance.
and 3. To meet new people.

To make it all run smoothly and for it to actually happen i need to start organising and getting my head down though . Nothing is going to happen on it's own so i really need to get focused .
But hopefully it all goes well .

Life at the minute is good , i make it sound like its awful by the way i go on about wanting to move out , but sometimes i just wanna show people i can actually do it on my own . I have work later , half 2 until half 3 . Annoying but i just plan my day around when i work which isn't a problem . Hopefully soon i'll be doing these silly little shifts in Liverpool schuh , and then it wouldn't matter . I can't wait actually . I hope the guy i met when i went in the last time is working . He was fit.

Anyway , got lots to do today . This blog was sort of pointless but just keeping you updated . x

No comments:

Post a Comment