Tuesday 23 February 2010

so finally things are looking up . The only thing i need to get sorted is my personal statement which shouldn't take too long as long as i get my head down and don't let things like this distract me . Parents are still looking for any questions to throw me of , which annoys me as i've got my head screwed on more than they think . I'm not silly . hopefully when i've fully applied and all this is out the way they might start to take me more seriously ! But anyway , it's nice having something to look forward to . I'm always craving excitement and a change of scenery so hopefully roll on September .
Had a good past couple of days as it goes , the weekend was pretty standard , not alot happened . Went out Saturday night , which was completely unexpected . I was wearing hi tops in mosh ! Whats that all about . But i had a good night anyway . Got bored and started pretending i was mosh photographer , which by the way i totally need that job , the one at the minute is rubbish ! So that was a laugh as we captured all these random people pictured with Becca . That was all some sort of massive rebellion against the bouncer anyway , as he checked my bag stating that no photos were to be taken in the club . Genuinely interested , i said a little louder than needed and probably with a lot more attitude than intended 'WELL WHY' . This didn't go down to well and i promised the camera would stay in my bag for the whole duration of the night . Gutted to him .
This week should be a good one i'm feeling . Gunna crack on with the uni stuff , and hopefully get it done , got to nip in college at some point again to try and hunt down a couple of old teachers . Pay day Thursday so hoping to get in town at some point and buy clothes for Saturday night . Working Friday , and then happy birthday to me Saturday .
safeee
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment