Monday 7 December 2009

monday

So the meal last night was actually alright . I do love the schuh lot . Was nice to see Cortez for abit , although i hated seeing him a little bit upset , no matter how hard he tried to hide it . Love you man ! But yeah , the food wasn't too great , nobody sang on kareoke and i won best dressed award . Not bad not bad .

how is everyone this monday afternoon ? Im lacking inspiration today . Someone make me get up and ready and do something productive . Mum and dads gone to get the xmas tree today , whats that all about ? It's weird coz for the first time ever i think its too early for it . Maybe it's because my brothers not here to help me decorate it or whatever . It just won't be the same ! I'm not really too excited for it yet . I think working in retail ruins the whole experience abit , especially if your working all over christmas , which luckily im not but i feel for everyone else . I guess thats the same all over the world though , it's always gunna be tough on people working over christmas , the doctors , the firemen , the dentists , the vets , the lorry drivers , the bus drivers , the RETAIL WORKERS! and all the rest . I suppose christmas is only really magical when your little . It seems to take forever to get here and when it does your literally coutinf down the days , writing your list , being good ! I am looking forward to spending boxing day with the fam though . It's been too long since the Fletchers and Victorys got together !

Well thats my very festive blog about christmas ...

(okay ... hardly)

i will try and get into the spirit soon ... maybe i just need some mince pies or something .

lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment