Wednesday 9 December 2009

just a quick one (or not!)

I'm lying in bed , feeling pretty content and happy with everything . As you have probably read in my previous blog ! I think i'm just in one of them moods you know , where your listening to a song , and it gets you all inspirational or creative . I don't think any of the stuff i write on here is either of them , but i do try .
Work was okay , wasn't the best shift ive ever done . Hannah , Jamie , Lyn , and Dan were in , which was a laugh . But when 6 hit they all left and i was left with a guy i don't know and a couple of xmas temps . As much as i try and make an effort , its just not the same is it . I wanted a laugh with the usuals . The people i can just walk by in the stock room and start laughing . It probably sounds harsh but i hate having to make the effort , i want the conversation to flow and not to ask the basics and talk about work . I want conversations about the weekend , and the next night out . I realise that i talk about work alot on here . But at the minute , thats what my daily routine consists of . It was horrible to think that Dans gunna leave when Cara gets back . I don't want Dan to leave ! best manager ever ? yes .
It seems that everyone is splitting up. I don't know why , maybe its to do with christmas present buying ?! haha . It's crazy , this time last year i was happily taken (and dont regret it by the way) and now im happily single . Having a boy for christmas is always nice though right ? Someone to walk in the cold with , and cuddle up to . I guess we will just see what happens . It's not like i'm gunna go looking or anything . Being single at the minute is wicked . Becca makes me realise this , as i have said before now in my blog !
So whos started there christmas shopping ? Because i havnt. Im tight on cash and have no idea whos buying presents this year (as in the girls) and my dads 50 and my brothers awkward ( do i get him something for the house or what?!) . Looks like i'm staying in for the next few weeks and doing nothing , which is always fun for the first 2 days , and then it gets kind of boring . So for the next few weeks who wants to sleep over ? we can watch films and i have a massive bed . I could sort us out with some sort of bevvys . I think that christmas has lost its charm , i mean if you think about it , back in the day .. kids never knew what they were getting for the big day . People would knit jumpers , and make cards. Whats happened to the creativity and thought behind a present . It sounds pretty sad , but id love a knitted jumper for christmas . Id definately wear it on xmas day . Most of the time , kids know what they are actually getting . I was with my dad when he bought my 'main present' . Whats that all about ?! I think it's fair to say that its not the same as it used to be . Obviously the magics gone and everything but i just think times have changed and people dont appritate it as much anymore . It's not all about the flashy presents , it's literally 'the thought that counts' . Maybe i'm going on about this coz i'm skint and everyone will be getting home made presents this year . Least it will give you something to look forward to eh!
I should probably be getting bed . Got a busy day tomorrow and work also . Lets hope that its more fun . Only working until 7 which is okay . I shall update you tomorrow on life . Im guessing unless i meet the love of my life , or win the lottery , or do something wicked it won't be very interesting . But i guess thats the beauty of life . Anything could happen .

lots of love .x

No comments:

Post a Comment