Friday 2 October 2009

oh my

that party last night was mental. Although i didn't know any one there except you, who i fancy loads, and Charlotte that i briefly said hi too after i was upset crying in your bedroom (the person i really fancy). I locked the door and layed on your bed and i can't remember now why i was upset, but i was angry more than anything. I stole that ring because you wouldnt notice and it was only a pound. I remember the group talk, and walking downstairs. I went into the lounge where the biggest loser ever was. I started putting on makeup coz i looked a right state and the biggest loser said something that pissed me right off. I started on him, unbelievably. He stood up and hit me, and the Jamie from work came in and smacked him in the back of the head.
And then i woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment