Tuesday 4 August 2009

Whatcha drinkin'Rum or whiskyNow won't you have a...Double with meI'm sorry I'm a little lateI got your message by the wayI'm calling in sick todaySo let's go out for old time sakeI'll never forget youThey said we'd never make it My sweet joy, always remember meWe were mischieviousAnd you're always wearing blackI was so seriousYou know my boyfriend's mother nearly had a heart attackI'm sorry I'm a little lateYou know the stripes on a tiger are hard to change And notice, world feels like an empty stageI wouldn't change a thingSo I'm glad your back againI'll never forget youThey said we'd never make it My sweet joy, always remember meI'll never forget you(Hold on to me)At times we couldn't shake it My joy, always remember meWe just got swallowed upYou know I didn't forget youWe just got swallowed upWe just got swallowed upBut you know that I didn't forget youWe just got swallowed upBy the whole damn worldWhat you're thinkingDid you miss meI borrowed your silver bootsNow if you just let me give them back to youI'll never forget youThey said we'd never make it My sweet joy, always remember meI'll never forget you(Hold on to me)Although at times we couldn't shake it My joy, always remember meDon't you know that you're my joy Always remember meDon't you know that you're my joy Always remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment