Wednesday 17 June 2009

as it comes to an end

its strange really, all that time i spent complaining about college, and the amount of work i had to do and now it's coming to an end, i understand why 'grown ups' always say make the most of it. In September i go in to full time work, which is really daunting as i don't even have an 'official' job yet. I really should get it sorted. Working at schuh wouldn't be too bad, expensive as id have to buy a year bus pass or something but the people make it worth it. It would make a nice change to get to know the week day staff abit better. If a place at schuh doesn't come up i will be handing cvs everywhere. I hope to do abit of work experience, for one day a week or something. If i get a job that doesnt pay well, i'll stay part time at schuh and do weekends aswell. Thats how much i need this money, not just for myself, clothes, going out.. but for life. It sounds abit exaggeratted but it literally is, i'm not working this hard for nothing and every step towards getting my dream shop will be amazing. As soon as i get the money, enough stock and a spare couple of days i'm doing the market stall. A helping hand with that would be appriciated by the way! So, thats my plan of action. There's so many other stuff i need to do before that though and so many other things i want to do. I still want to travel, go to the beach, and do loads of exciting things. It's just having the time and money.

I sit here still in my pjs, having watched sex in the city, and eaten the house, with all my film studies work in front of me. Shocking cinema, i got sorted, genre isn't bad and fandom, oh god. I sorter dont want friday to come in a way. I mean friday night will be amazing, and the weekend will be good, but after that what is there? Nothing to revise, i wont have to sit in a classroom and learn ever again. It's so strange. I just wanna have an amazing summer, see as many people as possible and do something good everyday, (i know this wont happen) ive made a list of stuffi need to do and i'm determined to do them, after all what else have i got to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment