Thursday 7 May 2009

JOE IN DA HOUSE.

I doubt that you have heard anything aboout me, this being the internet and all but i am Abbies freind and former boyfriend. She's alright i suppose, shown me a decent 18 months haha. Im dressed like a sailor today and im acually quite enjoying it, regretably i dont have a picture but i assure you, i do look like a sailor. Seeing as a i dont have one of these things im going to take this oppertunity to tell you about the marvelous year i have ahead of me, on June the 16th its my birthday and things get better from there, I see Paul Weller (god in so many ways) i go to Brighton with all the boys, get outragously drunk and sleep on the beach for a few days, i then get back and go to Spain with my friend Lynch, he has a disgustingly murdurous name but is a fairly nice fellow, we then go to Leeds Festival, which has to be the highlight of the year so far and ive not even been yet. And all the way in December i go back to my home land, my native, Ireland. Im going with all the boys and i think im actually going to cry on arrival and departure. Things are actually looking up for young Joseph McAlister and i wanted all you blog readers to know, now get out in the sunshine, its nearly summer for gods sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment