Thursday 30 April 2009

well then

Sitting in graphics has never been so good. Although i'm all on my own with nothing but George Crewes ipod, as it does say on the back. ( theres no chance i would be able to steal it now then) Cribs playing, and ive just spoken to someone for the first time ever, he seems quite nice after all this time haha.
I'm supposed to be writing my evaluation for my graphics exam that ending friday last week. Mikes so good to me ha. Its a good job he is or id be so screwed and fail everything. :)
I need some plans for tonight. Theres a few people i need to see. Jackie, i miss her so much, it seems all the songs i listen to lately, have some sort of connection with her, whether its the wombats or good old frank turner haha :)
I crave Beccas company and it would be nice to have a girlie chat with izzy, its been too long!!!
As for charlotte, i reckon t#its been 2 days since i properly saw her!
Saturday will be imense as usual, beccas house always good. Hopefully too much alcohol once again. Although i won't pass out by half 9 this time. Ahem.
I need abit more inspiration, some one help me! and this is the reason why i chose not to go to uni. I think id possibly end up running away or something, actually; i might just do that anyway.
Next month, run away to the beach and tell nobody, meet a stranger and become the best of friends with them.
Plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment